Categorized | Permits

Work Permits

Posted on 01 November 2006 by info

(received from Trevor)

Hi, we’are a British unmarried family recently arrived in Switzerland. My partner and our children have just received their L permit.

Well, we were hoping for a B permit, but in the letter we got it said that the quota for the Canton had already been exceeded. It did say that we can re-apply for a B permit, but it didn’t mention how to do that. Is turns out that it is done on a first- come first-serve basis from the 1st January!! We plan to stay here long-term. I am waiting for a contract as a consultant for a US company on a self employed basis, but meanwhile, I have no permit.. I have enlisted an accountant to help me. I need a B permit even if I just  need to lease a car.

Anybody have any helpful comments?

Comments are closed.

Advertise Here
Advertise Here